Every year during the “draft season” analysts try their best to figure out every teams needs and then, plug the perfect player into that position according to their worth to fill those needs. Every year, it seems they have it all figured out for each team yet every year they’re usually wrong.
But we won’t let that stop us from speculating once again on what team’s taking which player in this year’s draft! So without further ado, we give you our mock first round top ten picks at RaiderRamble.com:
1. Cleveland Browns select Mitch Trubisky.
Browns are in serious need of a quarterback, sorry Myles Garrett.
2. San Francisco 49ers select Myles Garret.
If they can’t score then at least they won’t let anyone do so.
3. Chicago Bears select Deshaun Watson.
The Bears also need a quarterback badly; too much talent to pass up on here.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars select Cam Robinson.
There is no better present for Blake Bortles than a solid offensive-line and Robinson would be the perfect foundation.
5. Tennessee Titans select Solomon Thomas.
Thomas is just what the Titans need to help out their defense.
6. New York Jets select Jamal Adams.
They already have a formidable defensive line, now it is time to focus on the secundary.
7. San Diego Chargers select Marshon Lattimore.
The Chargers need secondary help, Lattimore is there best in the draft. Match made in heaven.
8. Carolina Panthers select Tre’Davious White.
They have an overwhelming secondary. They need someone to stabilize it.
9. Cincinnati Bengals select Haason Reddick.
Bengals continue to build a defense that will be able to bully the likes of Roethlisberger and Flacco.
10. Buffalo Bills select Malik Hooker.
They have many needs, safety is one of them and Booker gives them value at 10.
With the dust now settling on the Marshawn Lynch acquisition, it’s easy to forget the excitement that some felt including our own staff’s. Check out here how Philip felt when he awoke to the news.